Saturday, 14 February 2015

Finally! - Finished Femme Fatales

I can't believe it's been over six months since I last posted here. After all this time I'd be surprised if anyone was still reading this, but I thought I'd get things up and running again. The last six months were pretty tumultuous as far as work went, with a long and stressful restructure at the university where I work. But I survived and managed to get a promotion (yay!) so it all worked out in the end.

But enough of that, I promised I would put up the finished pictures from Bordertown issue 2 and here they are.

The Cover




The Showgirl



The Cabaret Singer



The Dragon Lady



The Seductress



We really forgot to take any photos on the launch night, which was a bit silly. I did get this one though, showing the wonderful black velvet Edgeley wiggle dress that Alice made for me, paired with my mother's old silver fox stole. 


You can't see above but I was lent a truly noir necklace and matching bracelet from Metal Couture. Check out the necklace!



And the matching bracelet.



3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! Love the dress and your illustrations are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Nice to know I was missed, will try to post more frequently in future!

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear from your blog again! These illustrations look fabulous completed. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete